Your Receiver’s access card has expired.
If you see this error code, it means your receiver’s access card has expired. If you have received a new access card in the mail, follow these steps:
- Open the access card door on the front panel of your receiver and remove the access card.
- Reinsert the access card. The chip should be facing down with the logo or picture facing up. On some receiver models, the access card slot is on the right side of the receiver.
If you’re still seeing the error message, try refreshing your receiver.
- Go to (myAT&T Account Overview – (https://www.att.com/my/#/login) and select (My DirecTV)
- Choose (Manage Package) then (Manage Receivers)
- Select (Refresh Receiver)
- Wait 5 minutes. Your DirecTV service may be interrupted during the refresh process.
If problem persists, Please call Superior Satellite 208-426-9800