This error code means there might be a problem with your receiver’s access card.
First make sure your receiver’s access card is properly installed:
- Open the access card door on the front panel of your receiver and remove the access card. On some receiver models, the access card slot is on the right side of the receiver.
- Reinsert the access card. The chip should be facing down with the logo or picture facing up.
After steps from above have been completed try Refreshing your receiver
- Go to (myAT&T Account Overview – (https://www.att.com/my/#/login) and select (My DirecTV)
- Choose (Manage Package) then (Manage Receivers)
- Select (Refresh Receiver)
- >Wait 5 minutes. Your DirecTV service may be interrupted during the refresh process.
If problem persists, Please call Superior Satellite 208-426-9800