If you see code 721 it may mean a couple of things: Either the channel your on is not part of your programming package, or your service just needs to be refreshed, it may also indicate a blackout condition
- Go to your myAT&T Account (https://m.att.com/myatt/native/deepLink.html?action=Overview&appInstall=N) and go to (My DirecTV-highlighted)
- Go to (My Services) and choose (See my channel lineup) to see if the channel is listed
IF THE CHANNEL YOU SEE IS LISTED THEN REFRESH YOUR RECEIVER
- While on your myAT&T Account choose My Directv
- Select Manage Package
- Under My Equipment select Refresh Receiver
After you have done the above and it still hasn’t fixed your issue try restarting your receiver;
- Unplug your receiver’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Wait 15 seconds
- Plug it back in.
- Press the power button on the front of your receiver.
- Wait for your receiver to reboot.
If problem persists, Please call Superior Satellite 208-426-9800